FDA Approved KN95 Respirator Face Masks - (2 masks per pack) + FREE SHIPPING!!!
The FDA APPROVED KN95 Respirator Face Mask (2 masks per pack)
Due to the aggressively changing World that we all are living in, Nelaj Sky Health & Beauty has added the FDA Approved KN95 Respirator Face Mask to our product stock.
Please be advised that due to the worldwide shortage of these masks; our stock sells out extremely fast! Shipments arrive weekly/bi-weekly so please check back often.
Safety is our number one concern so we have teamed up with an FDA registered and approved manufacturer; to make sure the masks that we sell are authentic and will offer our customers comfort, protection, and additional peace of mind, as we all weather the Covid-19/Coronavirus Pandemic.
The KN95 Is specifically designed for:
- Haze Prevention
- Virus Prevention
- Influenza Prevention
The KN95 Respirator Face Mask boasts 4 Ply/4 layers of filtering material to effectively filter bacteria, dust, and droplets.
Features & Benefits
• A KN95 mask is a personal protective device that can reduce the wearer’s risk of inhaling hazardous airborne particles (including infectious bacteria and viruses). The KN95 filters out ≥95% of very small (0.3 microns) particles.
• It is designed to fit tight to face, creating a seal around the perimeter of the mask. When the user inhales, the air is directed through the filter media, thereby protecting the user from viral and bacterial airborne particles.
• Excellent Breathability: Made of non-woven and skin-friendly fabric, the mask has a spacious mouth area that provides excellent breathability and is comfortable to wear.
• Ergonomic Fit: Adjustable nose clip and two elastic ear straps provide a universal fit and create a secure seal for maximum protection. Suitable for different face shapes of men and women.
• Compact Size: Individually packed to avoid exposure to external contaminants, ensure hygiene at highest level. Folds flat for compact storage and easy to carry around.
What is KN95?
• KN95, N95 and FFP2 masks are the same in terms of particle filtration efficiency. N95 is a regulatory standard adopted in the United States, FFP2 is Europe’s standard, and KN95 is China’s standard. Respirators certified as meeting these standards can be expected to function very similarly to one another.
• Our masks are certified to comply with the regulatory standard of KN95, meaning that it has a filtration efficiency of ≥95% for non-oil-based particles such as those resulting from wildfires, PM 2.5 air pollution, volcanic eruptions, bacteria and viruses. This is the same performance as N95 and FFP2 face mask respirators.
How long can a KN95 mask be used?
All KN95, N95 and FFP2 face mask respirators are labeled as "single-use," disposable devices.
• They should not be shared in any circumstances.
• In the absence of adequate supply of masks, the advice from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is that re-use can be considered only if the equipment is not visibly stained or damaged (such as creases or tears).
You must change the mask…
• When the respiratory impedance increases noticeably (breathing becomes difficult);
• When the mask is damaged or deformed;
• When the mask cannot fit tightly to the face;
• When the mask is contaminated (e.g. when contaminated with blood stains or droplets);
• When the mask has been used in a case ward or patient contact (as the mask has been contaminated).
To safely discard your KN95 respirator, place it in a plastic bag and put it in the trash. Wash your hands after handling the used respirator.
Is it suitable for a child to use this mask?
The masks are not designed for children or people with facial hair. Because a proper fit cannot be achieved on children and people with facial hair, the masks may not provide full protection.
General KN95 Respirator Face Mask Precautions
People with chronic respiratory, cardiac, or other medical conditions that make breathing difficult should check with their health care provider before using a KN95 respirator because the KN95 respirator can make it more difficult for the wearer to breathe.
Regulatory Standard: KN95 (China GB2626-2006). Equivalent to N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84), FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001) and P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012)